Hold tax rates, widen net, says Survey
- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
On specific sectors, the Survey notes that the government is moving to a market price based arrangement for pricing of natural gas. It also suggests a non-operating financial holding company model for public sector banks and further reforms in the power sector.