Holidaying benefits may last for months: study
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Maoist attack: gaps between official version, facts on ground
- Trouble for Khobragade as govt finds daughters have US, Indian passports
"But, even more importantly, I have discovered that these benefits continue well past the vacation - in fact, for months afterwards," she said.
"For the first time, our clinical results show how holidays helped these couples reduce their blood pressure, improve their sleep and manage their stress levels better.
"These results clearly demonstrate that on holiday our ability to physically cope with stress improves," Dr Lucy Goundry, Nuffield Health, Medical Director, said.