Holly Willoughby named World's Most Desirable woman
- Amit Shah moves HC against FIRs on hate speeches
- Narendra Modi tukde-tukde kar dega: Rahul Gandhi
- EC notice to Azam for Kargil, other remarks
- Lok Sabha elections: Polling ends in Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Arunachal
- April 9 Campaign roundup: Gujarat model "balloon" will burst the same way as 'India Shining', says Rahul
TV presenter Holly Willoughby beat a host of glamorous singers and actresses to the top spot in a list of the World's Most Desirable women of 2013.
A survey of more than 175,000 men found Willoughby is more fanciable than singer Cheryl Cole, 29, and actresses Mila Kunis, 29, and Kelly Brook, 33.
The "ITV This Morning" host and mother-of-two was judged on her character, intelligence, talent, looks and humour in the poll by AskMen UK.
The 31-year-old was above US actress Jennifer Lawrence, who came second, singer Cole, who was third, actress Kate Upton, fourth, and athlete Jessica Ennis, 26, the Daily Express reported.
Charlie Parrish, editor of AskMen, said, "We're delighted British men have voted Holly Willoughby as their most desirable woman of 2013. Holly beats a raft of Hollywood and supermodel 'favourites' you might have traditionally seen topping polls such as ours and it's incredibly interesting to see how men and their tastes are evolving."
- Parties promise homes to people who don’t even own a radio
- 4 years on, Mirchpur village’s Dalits still scared to return
- Delhi-NCR votes today for Lok Sabha polls
- Sebi receives complaints on Ranbaxy trade, seeks data
- BJP’s Kerala hopes start in Kasaragod, centre of divide, Otherwise, it’s still largely bipolar
- Trading at BSE disrupted for second time this week