Holly Willoughby named World's Most Desirable woman
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of Russian jet 'stab in the back'
- Today, world looks towards India with great faith: PM in Singapore
- Aamir Khan at RNG awards: Here is the complete conversation
- Bomb attack on Tunisia presidential guard bus kills 11
- BJP MLA suspended from Delhi Assembly for abusing AAP legislator Alka Lamba
TV presenter Holly Willoughby beat a host of glamorous singers and actresses to the top spot in a list of the World's Most Desirable women of 2013.
A survey of more than 175,000 men found Willoughby is more fanciable than singer Cheryl Cole, 29, and actresses Mila Kunis, 29, and Kelly Brook, 33.
The "ITV This Morning" host and mother-of-two was judged on her character, intelligence, talent, looks and humour in the poll by AskMen UK.
The 31-year-old was above US actress Jennifer Lawrence, who came second, singer Cole, who was third, actress Kate Upton, fourth, and athlete Jessica Ennis, 26, the Daily Express reported.
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it
- For many Bangladeshis, they hint at closure for 1971
- The big question: Proper returns to farmers
- Delhi HC versus DDCA
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy