Holly Willoughby named World's Most Desirable woman
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
TV presenter Holly Willoughby beat a host of glamorous singers and actresses to the top spot in a list of the World's Most Desirable women of 2013.
A survey of more than 175,000 men found Willoughby is more fanciable than singer Cheryl Cole, 29, and actresses Mila Kunis, 29, and Kelly Brook, 33.
The "ITV This Morning" host and mother-of-two was judged on her character, intelligence, talent, looks and humour in the poll by AskMen UK.
The 31-year-old was above US actress Jennifer Lawrence, who came second, singer Cole, who was third, actress Kate Upton, fourth, and athlete Jessica Ennis, 26, the Daily Express reported.
Charlie Parrish, editor of AskMen, said, "We're delighted British men have voted Holly Willoughby as their most desirable woman of 2013. Holly beats a raft of Hollywood and supermodel 'favourites' you might have traditionally seen topping polls such as ours and it's incredibly interesting to see how men and their tastes are evolving."