Holly Willoughby named World's Most Desirable woman
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
TV presenter Holly Willoughby beat a host of glamorous singers and actresses to the top spot in a list of the World's Most Desirable women of 2013.
A survey of more than 175,000 men found Willoughby is more fanciable than singer Cheryl Cole, 29, and actresses Mila Kunis, 29, and Kelly Brook, 33.
The "ITV This Morning" host and mother-of-two was judged on her character, intelligence, talent, looks and humour in the poll by AskMen UK.
The 31-year-old was above US actress Jennifer Lawrence, who came second, singer Cole, who was third, actress Kate Upton, fourth, and athlete Jessica Ennis, 26, the Daily Express reported.