Holly Willoughby named World's Most Desirable woman
- Vasundhara Raje rubbishes allegations of favouring Lalit Modi, documents claim she testified for his immigration
- PM Modi extends best wishes to Nawaz Sharif for Ramzan
- EC suspends recognition of PA Sangma-led National People’s Party
- Sushma-Lalit row: Congress questions Modi's continued silence
- BJP not to announce CM candidate in Bihar, will contest on Modi's name
TV presenter Holly Willoughby beat a host of glamorous singers and actresses to the top spot in a list of the World's Most Desirable women of 2013.
A survey of more than 175,000 men found Willoughby is more fanciable than singer Cheryl Cole, 29, and actresses Mila Kunis, 29, and Kelly Brook, 33.
The "ITV This Morning" host and mother-of-two was judged on her character, intelligence, talent, looks and humour in the poll by AskMen UK.
The 31-year-old was above US actress Jennifer Lawrence, who came second, singer Cole, who was third, actress Kate Upton, fourth, and athlete Jessica Ennis, 26, the Daily Express reported.
Charlie Parrish, editor of AskMen, said, "We're delighted British men have voted Holly Willoughby as their most desirable woman of 2013. Holly beats a raft of Hollywood and supermodel 'favourites' you might have traditionally seen topping polls such as ours and it's incredibly interesting to see how men and their tastes are evolving."