Home must get its house in order
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7: CSK register 93-run victory over hapless DD
What else can explain the repeated urge to get on camera without assessing information or its impact — as evident after the Afzal hanging? Sadly, it also shows that one of the most important lessons from 26/11 has not been assimilated.
Pranab is a deputy editor based in Delhi