Home Secretary on leave, Patil distributes his work among others
- AAP hands over Rs 10 lakh to family of Gajendra Singh, family demands memorial, jobs
- UP tells SC that prosecution on boy for post against Azam Khan will continue
- Uttarakhand CM says Rahul Kedarnath trek shows the way for Char Dham pilgrims
- At protest on net neutrality, Congress asks Centre to stop TRAI move
- Latest drone deaths a reminder of risk of 'deadly mistakes'
With UT Home Secretary-cum-Secretary (Health) Anil Kumar proceeding on leave to attend the `Community Mental Health Development Training Programme' in Melbourne, Australia, from December 2- 8 and earned leave (ex-India) from December 10-12, the UT Administrator has distributed his responsibilities to other officers.
Satya Gopal, chairman, CHB, will look after the functions of Home Secretary (Police & Prisons), Secretary (Local Govt), Secretary (Law & Justice), Secretary (Social Welfare), Secretary (Cooperation), Secretary (Public Relations), Secretary (Industries), Chairman (CITCO), Chairman (Child & Women Development Corporation) and Chairman (SC/BC & Minorities Financial Development Corporation) in addition to his own duties.
Finance Secretary V K Singh will look after the duties of the Secretary (UT Secretariat Establishment), Secretary (Revenue), Secretary (Hospitality & Secretary Housing) in addition to his own work.
Special Secretary (Health) D K Tiwari will look after the responsibilities of the Secretary (Health & Medical Education & Research) in addition to his own duties.
Special Secretary (Finance) Ajoy Sharma will look after the functions of Secretary (Transport), Secretary (Agriculture & Animal Husbandry) in addition to his own duties.