Home Secretary on leave, Patil distributes his work among others
- Sahara case: Hearing deferred in SC, Subrata Roy to remain in jail
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
With UT Home Secretary-cum-Secretary (Health) Anil Kumar proceeding on leave to attend the `Community Mental Health Development Training Programme' in Melbourne, Australia, from December 2- 8 and earned leave (ex-India) from December 10-12, the UT Administrator has distributed his responsibilities to other officers.
Satya Gopal, chairman, CHB, will look after the functions of Home Secretary (Police & Prisons), Secretary (Local Govt), Secretary (Law & Justice), Secretary (Social Welfare), Secretary (Cooperation), Secretary (Public Relations), Secretary (Industries), Chairman (CITCO), Chairman (Child & Women Development Corporation) and Chairman (SC/BC & Minorities Financial Development Corporation) in addition to his own duties.
Finance Secretary V K Singh will look after the duties of the Secretary (UT Secretariat Establishment), Secretary (Revenue), Secretary (Hospitality & Secretary Housing) in addition to his own work.
Special Secretary (Health) D K Tiwari will look after the responsibilities of the Secretary (Health & Medical Education & Research) in addition to his own duties.
Special Secretary (Finance) Ajoy Sharma will look after the functions of Secretary (Transport), Secretary (Agriculture & Animal Husbandry) in addition to his own duties.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress