Homemaker blows the whistle on Amitabh Bachchan-hosted 'Kaun Banega Crorepati fraud'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
"The bank authorities assured me that I would not have to face any trouble since I had not responded to the offer of 'KBC team'," said the woman, who was continued to be contacted by the miscreants later, but to no avail. She said she had planned to lodge a formal complaint with the police but later changed her mind since she had not suffered any damage.