Honda Cars sales rise 87% in November
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: Rahul breaks solid stand, Patel departs
Honda Cars India Ltd (HCIL) today reported 87.24 per cent increase in its total sales for November at 3,711 units.
The company had sold 1,982 units in the same month last year, HCIL said in a statement.
During the month, the company sold 1,218 units of its flagship sedan City and 2,199 units of its small car Brio. It also sold 186 units of the premium hatchback Jazz and 72 units of sedan Civic.
Besides, HCIL sold 36 units of the premium sedan Accord in November 2012.
Stocks More on Honda Cars India Ltd
Company INFO More on Honda Cars India Ltd
Mutual Funds Check for top funds
- Ready for elections: Parties
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs