Honda Cars sales rise 87% in November
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Honda Cars India Ltd (HCIL) today reported 87.24 per cent increase in its total sales for November at 3,711 units.
The company had sold 1,982 units in the same month last year, HCIL said in a statement.
During the month, the company sold 1,218 units of its flagship sedan City and 2,199 units of its small car Brio. It also sold 186 units of the premium hatchback Jazz and 72 units of sedan Civic.
Besides, HCIL sold 36 units of the premium sedan Accord in November 2012.
Stocks More on Honda Cars India Ltd
Company INFO More on Honda Cars India Ltd
Mutual Funds Check for top funds