Honda Cars sales rise 87% in November
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- âTroop movement shouldâve been avoided if they knew (V K Singhâs) court dateâ
- The 2012 troop movement investigations
- India slams Pakistan for allowing Masood Azhar to spew venom
Honda Cars India Ltd (HCIL) today reported 87.24 per cent increase in its total sales for November at 3,711 units.
The company had sold 1,982 units in the same month last year, HCIL said in a statement.
During the month, the company sold 1,218 units of its flagship sedan City and 2,199 units of its small car Brio. It also sold 186 units of the premium hatchback Jazz and 72 units of sedan Civic.
Besides, HCIL sold 36 units of the premium sedan Accord in November 2012.
Stocks More on Honda Cars India Ltd
Company INFO More on Honda Cars India Ltd
Mutual Funds Check for top funds
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- Anna Hazare says, I support Mamata Banerjee for her ideas
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly