Honda Cars sales rise 87% in November
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Honda Cars India Ltd (HCIL) today reported 87.24 per cent increase in its total sales for November at 3,711 units.
The company had sold 1,982 units in the same month last year, HCIL said in a statement.
During the month, the company sold 1,218 units of its flagship sedan City and 2,199 units of its small car Brio. It also sold 186 units of the premium hatchback Jazz and 72 units of sedan Civic.
Besides, HCIL sold 36 units of the premium sedan Accord in November 2012.
Stocks More on Honda Cars India Ltd
Company INFO More on Honda Cars India Ltd
Mutual Funds Check for top funds