Honda launches 110 cc bike 'Dream Neo' in Bhopal
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
In order to tap the 100-110 cc segment, two-wheeler major, Honda Motorcycles and Scooter India Private Ltd (HMSI) today launched new motorcycle 'Dream Neo' here to attract growing number of customers in this category.
"Dream Neo is Honda's most affordable and most fuel efficient two-wheeler ever introduced in the country," HMSI Divisional Head (Central Region) P Rajagopi told reporters here after the launch.
He said that the latest offering was loaded with attractive and best in class features like a top mileage of 74 kmpl and is being delivered at an aggressive pricing to attract large number of customers in the mass 100-110 cc segment.
The company aims to grow over 150 per cent in 100-110cc motorcycle segment and eyes 43 per cent growth with 39.3 lakh units sales in the financial year 2014, HMSI Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Y S Guleria said on the occasion.
Available in three variants and six dual tone colours, Dream Neo is positioned at a starting price of Rs 44,467 in Bhopal to attract large number of customers.