Honda launches 110 cc bike 'Dream Neo' in Bhopal
- We condemn the flogging of Dalit men in Gujarat, says Rajnath Singh
- India cannot suppress voice of Kashmiris, should hold plebiscite: Nawaz Sharif
- Hockey legend Mohammed Shahid passes away
- Ambiguity on Navjot Singh Sidhu's status in BJP as no official word on resignation from party
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt to examine pay parity between IAS, non-IAS officers
In order to tap the 100-110 cc segment, two-wheeler major, Honda Motorcycles and Scooter India Private Ltd (HMSI) today launched new motorcycle 'Dream Neo' here to attract growing number of customers in this category.
"Dream Neo is Honda's most affordable and most fuel efficient two-wheeler ever introduced in the country," HMSI Divisional Head (Central Region) P Rajagopi told reporters here after the launch.
He said that the latest offering was loaded with attractive and best in class features like a top mileage of 74 kmpl and is being delivered at an aggressive pricing to attract large number of customers in the mass 100-110 cc segment.
The company aims to grow over 150 per cent in 100-110cc motorcycle segment and eyes 43 per cent growth with 39.3 lakh units sales in the financial year 2014, HMSI Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Y S Guleria said on the occasion.
Available in three variants and six dual tone colours, Dream Neo is positioned at a starting price of Rs 44,467 in Bhopal to attract large number of customers.
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might
- A host of powerful open and programmable capabilities is set to create the ‘WhatsApp moment’ for Indian banking
- Local newspapers are often the only source of news during curfew and the record of state violence
- Navjot Sidhu’s revolt has complicated the Punjab pre-poll scene
- There is an urgent need for India to reclaim 'national interest' from its national media
- India's institutionalised monetary policy framework has to be taken to its logical conclusion