Honda launches new limited edition Dream Yuga
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt Ltd (HMSI) on Wednesday launched limited edition of 'Dream Yuga' model at the same price of Rs 45,164 (ex-showroom Delhi) to tap youth in the upcoming festive season.
The limited edition 'Dream Yuga' will be available in stylish dual tone colours.
Commenting on the new launch, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Vice President (Sales & Marketing) Yadvinder S Guleria said: "Dream Yuga has sold more than three lakh units within the first year of its launch. To celebrate this achievement and upcoming festival season, we are introducing new limited edition of Dream Yuga."
"We are confident that the new limited edition will attract young customers," he added.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun