Honda launches new limited edition Dream Yuga
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt Ltd (HMSI) on Wednesday launched limited edition of 'Dream Yuga' model at the same price of Rs 45,164 (ex-showroom Delhi) to tap youth in the upcoming festive season.
The limited edition 'Dream Yuga' will be available in stylish dual tone colours.
Commenting on the new launch, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Vice President (Sales & Marketing) Yadvinder S Guleria said: "Dream Yuga has sold more than three lakh units within the first year of its launch. To celebrate this achievement and upcoming festival season, we are introducing new limited edition of Dream Yuga."
"We are confident that the new limited edition will attract young customers," he added.