Honda Motorcycle launches ACTIVA-I, priced at Rs 44,200
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) today launched a new scooter, ACTIVA-I, priced at Rs 44,200 (ex-showroom Delhi), its most affordable model in the segment.
The gearless scooter powered by a 110cc engine will be available for sale across the market by the end of the month. The company is positioning the new model as a personal compact scooter.
Commenting on the launch of the new model, HMSI President and CEO Keita Muramatsu said: "As a leader in the automatic scooters segment, Honda's entry into the personal compact segment with ACTIVA-I is its next strategic step towards
reinforcing its market leadership."
HMSI currently has three other gearless scooter models Dio, Activa and Aviator all powered by 110 cc engines, priced between Rs 44,718 and Rs 53,547