Honda Motorcycle launches ACTIVA-I, priced at Rs 44,200
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) today launched a new scooter, ACTIVA-I, priced at Rs 44,200 (ex-showroom Delhi), its most affordable model in the segment.
The gearless scooter powered by a 110cc engine will be available for sale across the market by the end of the month. The company is positioning the new model as a personal compact scooter.
Commenting on the launch of the new model, HMSI President and CEO Keita Muramatsu said: "As a leader in the automatic scooters segment, Honda's entry into the personal compact segment with ACTIVA-I is its next strategic step towards
reinforcing its market leadership."
HMSI currently has three other gearless scooter models Dio, Activa and Aviator all powered by 110 cc engines, priced between Rs 44,718 and Rs 53,547