Honda Motorcycle launches ACTIVA-I, priced at Rs 44,200
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) today launched a new scooter, ACTIVA-I, priced at Rs 44,200 (ex-showroom Delhi), its most affordable model in the segment.
The gearless scooter powered by a 110cc engine will be available for sale across the market by the end of the month. The company is positioning the new model as a personal compact scooter.
Commenting on the launch of the new model, HMSI President and CEO Keita Muramatsu said: "As a leader in the automatic scooters segment, Honda's entry into the personal compact segment with ACTIVA-I is its next strategic step towards
reinforcing its market leadership."
HMSI currently has three other gearless scooter models Dio, Activa and Aviator all powered by 110 cc engines, priced between Rs 44,718 and Rs 53,547
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express