Honda Motorcycle launches ACTIVA-I, priced at Rs 44,200
- Supreme Court to hear plea today for relook at verdict on gay sex
- J&K Governor calls for talks today, PDP signals phone call from Delhi may bring back BJP alliance
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6.7%; CRR at 4%
- Raigad: 13 Pune college students drown during picnic at Murud beach
- Zika virus outbreak: WHO declares global emergency
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) today launched a new scooter, ACTIVA-I, priced at Rs 44,200 (ex-showroom Delhi), its most affordable model in the segment.
The gearless scooter powered by a 110cc engine will be available for sale across the market by the end of the month. The company is positioning the new model as a personal compact scooter.
Commenting on the launch of the new model, HMSI President and CEO Keita Muramatsu said: "As a leader in the automatic scooters segment, Honda's entry into the personal compact segment with ACTIVA-I is its next strategic step towards
reinforcing its market leadership."
HMSI currently has three other gearless scooter models Dio, Activa and Aviator all powered by 110 cc engines, priced between Rs 44,718 and Rs 53,547
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment