Honda Motorcycle launches ACTIVA-I, priced at Rs 44,200
- Watch Video: Crane collapses at Mecca mosque in Saudi Arabia, death toll reaches 87, 9 Indians injured
- Hyderabad woman held at airport could be IS recruiter
- Maharashtra: Civic body withdraws ban on slaughter and sale of meat
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts verdict: 12 out of 13 accused convicted
- Files concerning Netaji will be in public domain from next Friday: Mamata
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) today launched a new scooter, ACTIVA-I, priced at Rs 44,200 (ex-showroom Delhi), its most affordable model in the segment.
The gearless scooter powered by a 110cc engine will be available for sale across the market by the end of the month. The company is positioning the new model as a personal compact scooter.
Commenting on the launch of the new model, HMSI President and CEO Keita Muramatsu said: "As a leader in the automatic scooters segment, Honda's entry into the personal compact segment with ACTIVA-I is its next strategic step towards
reinforcing its market leadership."
HMSI currently has three other gearless scooter models Dio, Activa and Aviator all powered by 110 cc engines, priced between Rs 44,718 and Rs 53,547