Honda Motorcycle launches new edition of Dream Yuga, prices it at Rs 45,101
- Supreme Court recognises third gender, glimmer of hope for gays
- Train derails in Assam, at least 50 passengers injured
- Narendra Modi glue binds splintered Maharashtra
- Muslims afraid of Modi, but Rajnath like Atal: Shia cleric
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia Gandhi to address first poll rally in Telangana today
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) today launched the new version of its entry level bike Dream Yuga priced at Rs 45,101 (ex-showroom Delhi).
The company said the new Dream Yuga is equipped with 'Honda Eco technology' which has helped in increasing fuel economy of the model to 74 kmpl from the previous 72kmpl based on "its internal test ride mode that is close to actual city riding conditions"
"Dream Yuga has sold three lakh units within the first year of its launch. We have been deeply encouraged by the consumer response," HMSI Vice President (Sales & Marketing) Yadvinder S Guleria said.
The 2013 edition of Dream Yuga is available in three variants and is slightly expensive compared to Rs 44,642 (ex-showroom Delhi) when it was launched last year.