Honda Motorcycle launches new edition of Dream Yuga, prices it at Rs 45,101
- With Air Force flypast, Republic Day parade concludes at Rajpath
- Republic Day celebrations pass off peacefully in Kashmir
- India, France talk tough on terror, stuck on Rafale price
- Continue to complain, rebel, demand, President Pranab Mukherjee tells nation
- Tamil Nadu suicides: College owner turns herself in
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) today launched the new version of its entry level bike Dream Yuga priced at Rs 45,101 (ex-showroom Delhi).
The company said the new Dream Yuga is equipped with 'Honda Eco technology' which has helped in increasing fuel economy of the model to 74 kmpl from the previous 72kmpl based on "its internal test ride mode that is close to actual city riding conditions"
"Dream Yuga has sold three lakh units within the first year of its launch. We have been deeply encouraged by the consumer response," HMSI Vice President (Sales & Marketing) Yadvinder S Guleria said.
The 2013 edition of Dream Yuga is available in three variants and is slightly expensive compared to Rs 44,642 (ex-showroom Delhi) when it was launched last year.
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU
- Why the proposal to build a new Parliament building is a bit jolting
- AIR’s decision to share its rich archives through an online radio station is welcome
- Asset sales are the way for govt to protect credibility while avoiding procyclical fiscal stance
- Who killed Rohith Vemula?