Honda Motorcycle launches new edition of Dream Yuga, prices it at Rs 45,101
- Bengal unit of Congress in a fix after it tweets out controversial Rajiv quote
- Thank You, PV Sindhu
- Those who consider India their country should treat cow as mother: Jharkhand CM
- India should be a lot bolder in meeting military needs of Afghanistan: Hamid Karzai
- Army seizes weapons after encounter on Myanmar border
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) today launched the new version of its entry level bike Dream Yuga priced at Rs 45,101 (ex-showroom Delhi).
The company said the new Dream Yuga is equipped with 'Honda Eco technology' which has helped in increasing fuel economy of the model to 74 kmpl from the previous 72kmpl based on "its internal test ride mode that is close to actual city riding conditions"
"Dream Yuga has sold three lakh units within the first year of its launch. We have been deeply encouraged by the consumer response," HMSI Vice President (Sales & Marketing) Yadvinder S Guleria said.
The 2013 edition of Dream Yuga is available in three variants and is slightly expensive compared to Rs 44,642 (ex-showroom Delhi) when it was launched last year.
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?
- Lessons to learn from Rio Olympics
- Reminiscing after 70: What were the best decades of independent India?
- Inside Track: No party spirit
- There are systemic flaws and vulnerabilities. But India is on the right path
- Wrestlers lose face, and perhaps an Olympic medal, and NADA its credibility