Honda Motorcycle launches new edition of Dream Yuga, prices it at Rs 45,101
- JD(U) rules out tie-up, Lalu starts own campaign, clock ticks down for Congress
- In UP, Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Rahul Gandhi's ordinance shortcut loses way
- Vigilance complaints pile up as Delhi Police doesnât know password
- Defence Ministry orders CBI probe into purchase of Rolls Royce engines by HAL
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) today launched the new version of its entry level bike Dream Yuga priced at Rs 45,101 (ex-showroom Delhi).
The company said the new Dream Yuga is equipped with 'Honda Eco technology' which has helped in increasing fuel economy of the model to 74 kmpl from the previous 72kmpl based on "its internal test ride mode that is close to actual city riding conditions"
"Dream Yuga has sold three lakh units within the first year of its launch. We have been deeply encouraged by the consumer response," HMSI Vice President (Sales & Marketing) Yadvinder S Guleria said.
The 2013 edition of Dream Yuga is available in three variants and is slightly expensive compared to Rs 44,642 (ex-showroom Delhi) when it was launched last year.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today
- Won’t return to NDA even if Narendra Modi is not PM candidate: JD(U)