Honda Motorcycle launches new edition of Dream Yuga, prices it at Rs 45,101
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) today launched the new version of its entry level bike Dream Yuga priced at Rs 45,101 (ex-showroom Delhi).
The company said the new Dream Yuga is equipped with 'Honda Eco technology' which has helped in increasing fuel economy of the model to 74 kmpl from the previous 72kmpl based on "its internal test ride mode that is close to actual city riding conditions"
"Dream Yuga has sold three lakh units within the first year of its launch. We have been deeply encouraged by the consumer response," HMSI Vice President (Sales & Marketing) Yadvinder S Guleria said.
The 2013 edition of Dream Yuga is available in three variants and is slightly expensive compared to Rs 44,642 (ex-showroom Delhi) when it was launched last year.