Honda recalls 11,500 CBR 250R bikes
- First Germany, now UK objects to India ‘breach’ of secret bank data
- Rahul to meet farmers today in first public appearance since return
- Need to give foreign visit details in tax returns
- Told by HC to give birth, rape victim pushed to corner
- Masarat Alam back in jail for 'sedition', BJP says we got it done
Earlier in 2011, HSCI had announced a similar recall of 57,853 units of its third generation City to replace a faulty engine part, as part of a global exercise.
In January 2010 also, it had recalled 8,532 units of the City, manufactured in 2007.
In 2007, HSCI had recalled about 4,000 units of CR-V and 2,300 units of the luxury sedan Accord, in a move described by the company as product update. This had led to a total replacement and change in design of CR-V's fuel tank and upgrade of fuel relay in Accord.
Company INFO More on Honda Motors
Stocks More on Honda Motors