Honda recalls 11,500 CBR 250R bikes
- Committed to peace, but will react to unprovoked firing: Foreign secy
- US: 5 dead, including gunman, in Tennessee military facilities shootings
- Net Neutrality report by DoT: The key recommendations that need to be noted
- Efforts on to secure release of Indian held in China: officials
- 'Not at fault', replies UP cop Amitabh Thakur to chargesheet
Earlier in 2011, HSCI had announced a similar recall of 57,853 units of its third generation City to replace a faulty engine part, as part of a global exercise.
In January 2010 also, it had recalled 8,532 units of the City, manufactured in 2007.
In 2007, HSCI had recalled about 4,000 units of CR-V and 2,300 units of the luxury sedan Accord, in a move described by the company as product update. This had led to a total replacement and change in design of CR-V's fuel tank and upgrade of fuel relay in Accord.
Company INFO More on Honda Motors
Stocks More on Honda Motors