Honda recalls 11,500 CBR 250R bikes
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Ramdev âgoes liveâ on poll funding, Congress hits BJP on black money
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi addresses a rally in Assam; Sonia Gandhi to address a rally in Amethi today
Earlier in 2011, HSCI had announced a similar recall of 57,853 units of its third generation City to replace a faulty engine part, as part of a global exercise.
In January 2010 also, it had recalled 8,532 units of the City, manufactured in 2007.
In 2007, HSCI had recalled about 4,000 units of CR-V and 2,300 units of the luxury sedan Accord, in a move described by the company as product update. This had led to a total replacement and change in design of CR-V's fuel tank and upgrade of fuel relay in Accord.
Company INFO More on Honda Motors
Stocks More on Honda Motors