Hope Sachin Tendulkar gets a ton at Eden: Sourav Ganguly
- UP couple approaches MEA claiming Geeta as their daughter
- Michael Clarke set to retire from Test cricket after final Ashes test
- Bihar polls to be completed before November 29: EC
- CBI registers five new cases under Vyapam scam; total FIRs cross 50 mark
- Not consulted over Bihar Governor's appointment, says Nitish
Facing criticism for his prolonged form slump, Indian batsman Sachin Tendulkar got some words of encouragement from his former captain and opening partner Sourav Ganguly ahead of the third Test against England starting here on December 5.
Addressing a gathering which had all members of the Indian team, Ganguly said, "Many stories are being written about the match. I wish all the luck to Sachin. I hope he scores a ton at Eden Gardens."
Ganguly shared the dais with Tendulkar and Indian skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni. Ganguly feels that India would bounce back to win the series.
"The series is levelled 1-1 but I hope India will win the series convincingly," he said.
England levelled the series after thrashing India by 10 wickets in the second Test in Mumbai. The fourth Test is scheduled in Nagpur (December 13-17).