Hospital hooliganism: TMC leader surrenders
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
A day after he brandished a revolver threatening the owner of a nursing home at Surti, Trinamool leader from Birbhum Asish Dey surrendered before the police on Monday. He will be in police custody for five days.
On Saturday, Dey, party's former district secretary, and his supporters allegedly threatened Jaiprakash Khaitan, the owner of Swastik nursing home, and asked him not to hire Dr Debasish Debangshi, the secretary of TMC-backed district doctors' association.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today