House won, PM woos ‘progressive’ Punjab farmers
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi breaks silence, says petty statements by 'BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign'
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Centre calls off trip over China no to Arunachal youth
- JuD chief Hafiz Saeed: Hindus safe in Pakistan unlike Muslims in Gujarat
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage
However, Singh remained mum over the demand of Rs 5,000 crore made by Punjab for the crop diversification project.
He urged the state government to develop post-farm agro-processing linkages which can provide employment to the youth of Punjab, also stressing on special attention on education and skill development. "Punjab's youth can provide investors with a productive workforce if given proper education and skills," he said.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready