How holidays hurt your sex drive
- India rejects US report on religious freedom, says it's based on 'limited understanding'
- Petrol prices hiked by Rs 3.96 a litre and diesel by Rs 2.37
- Jaitley replies to Rahul's jibe, says this is 'sooj-boojh ki sarkar'
- Punjab bus molestation: Driver, three others arrested, Badals face the heat
- Modi govt 'abandoning' farmers, backing 'crony capitalists': Rahul Gandhi
The main factors contributing to low sex drive in women, including younger woman, seem to intensify during the craziness of the holidays, it has been claimed.
Contrary to what is shown on TV, a lull in sexual desire isn't always a crisis, ABC News reported.
In a 2010 study, researchers looked at 400 premenopausal women age 18 or older with low sexual desire disorder.
In the study, it turned out that 85 percent of the low-sex-drive women cited multiple factors for their low drive.
The main culprits that were cited were – stress or fatigue, dissatisfaction with personal appearance and sexual difficulties including problems reaching orgasm.
The authors of the study concluded that boosting self-esteem along with reducing fatigue and stress could significantly fire up a woman's sex life.
The study has been published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine.