'How I Met...' 200th episode to tell story from mother's side
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actress Cristin Milioti's titular character will get the spotlight in the milestone outing titled 'How Your Mother Met Me', which is set to air in January.
The titular mother of 'How I Met Your Mother' doesn't get a spin-off, but she will have her fair share of the spotlight in an upcoming 200th episode. Celebrating the milestone, the show will tell the tale from the mother's point of view, reported Aceshowbiz.
"You're going to be so sick of her by the end of the series," said. He reveals that new series regular Milioti is "the star" of the said outing titled 'How Your Mother Met Me', which is told from her character's perspective.
"Our 100th episode was very much a celebration of the cast - not the cast doesn't deserve celebrating even more after 200
episodes - but this is a different kind of story," co-creator and executive producer Carter Bays dishes on the concept.
"It's about the tale. It felt like a different kind of 200th episode, but it felt like the right one to do in terms of the greater story of the show."
As the tale is nearing its end, Ted will have to get over his feelings for Robin.
"It's a bruising weekend for everybody," Bays warns viewers of the wedding festivities. Thomas, however, assures fans that "Ted will be very happy at the end of the series."
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal in¬†fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence has¬†begun
- Movie review: ‚ÄėJai ho‚Äô | The Indian Express