How 'territorial' taxing of US foreign profit might work
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
Another way might be to end deferral for countries with tax rates that are too far below the US rate. A third approach might be to end deferral for profits made in the production of goods that are then imported into the United States. But tracing their origins would be complicated.