How to celebrate Valentine's Day Obama-style
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi, says her focus remains Rae Bareli and Amethi
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh's book embarrasses PM; 'Singh had little political authority'
- Two yrs after townâs first-ever riots, Kosi Kalan shadow hangs large over Mathura
- Fresh FIR against Azam Khan
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP wants to destroy secular values, only Congress promises secularism, says Sonia Gandhi
If you are wondering where to take your sweetheart on Valentine's Day, try one of these Washington spots where the US President Barack Obama took his wife Michelle to.
On Valentine's Day last year, the President took Michelle to Vermilion in Alexandria, a restaurant that serves local, farm-raised American food, Politico reported.
The First couple went to the same eatery for their 19th anniversary, sharing a meal at Restaurant Eve in 2011.
In 2009, for their 17th anniversary -- and first in the White House -- they picked the Blue Duck Tavern at the Park Hyatt hotel.
Barack went all out for Valentine's Day in 2009, leaving Washington for a meal at Table Fifty-Two in Chicago. In 2010, the Obamas spent V-Day at Camp David.
In 2010, the resident threw Michelle a birthday party at Restaurant Nora. And to celebrate her 48th, the couple had a group dinner at BLT Steak. For her 47th birthday, in 2011, they ate at Wolfgang Puck's The Source.
This year, the couple went with Italian food, celebrating Michelle's 49th with dinner at Cafe Milano in Georgetown.
They dined one-on-one at another famous Georgetown restaurant -- Citronelle -- in May 2009.
The first couple has also visited Tosca for Italian and the Greek restaurant Komi for date nights since Obama took office.
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit