HP: 70 officers among two ACs, 25 SDMs transferred
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of Russian jet 'stab in the back'
- Today, world looks towards India with great faith: PM in Singapore
- Aamir Khan at RNG awards: Here is the complete conversation
- Bomb attack on Tunisia presidential guard bus kills 11
- BJP MLA suspended from Delhi Assembly for abusing AAP legislator Alka Lamba
In perhaps the biggest-ever reshuffle ordered in the bureaucracy and state administration, the government Monday transferred 70 officers including two Additional Chief Secretaries and more than two dozen Sub-Divisional Magistrates and several IAS and Himachal Administrative Services Officers.
Arun Sharma, a former principal private secretary to Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal, has been posted out of Shimla as director Revenue Training Institute Jogindernagar while R S Gupta, who
succeeded Sharma in Chief Minister's office is posted as Director departmental inquiries. Additional chief secretary P Mitra, IAS (holding charge of revenue) has now been given additional charge of Urban Development, TCP, Housing and Fisheries.
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it
- For many Bangladeshis, they hint at closure for 1971
- The big question: Proper returns to farmers
- Delhi HC versus DDCA
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy