HP, Autonomy scam: Mphasis shares fall
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- The survivor
- The Narendra Modi interview: 'Cong's problem is that it can't see a chaiwallah challenging them'
* Shares in Indian software and back office provider MphasiS fall 2.8 percent after majority owner Hewlett-Packard Co (HP) took a $8.8 billion writedown after alleging a massive accounting scam at its British software unit Autonomy.
* The news sent HP's shares, which owns 60.5 percent stake in MphasiS, plunging 12 percent to a 10-year low.
Stocks More on Mphasis
Company INFO More on Mphasis