HP, Autonomy scam: Mphasis shares fall
- Congress wants Amit Shah held, BJP says nation shares his views
- Advani: Modi not my protege, a brilliant events manager
- Modi absent from Varunâs campaign, as is largely any BJP mention
- Pak bike-snatchers turned terrorists for IMâs âjihad liteâ
- Unruffled Indian team lets hair down with PS3, selfies, soccer
* Shares in Indian software and back office provider MphasiS fall 2.8 percent after majority owner Hewlett-Packard Co (HP) took a $8.8 billion writedown after alleging a massive accounting scam at its British software unit Autonomy.
* The news sent HP's shares, which owns 60.5 percent stake in MphasiS, plunging 12 percent to a 10-year low.
Stocks More on Mphasis
Company INFO More on Mphasis