Hrithik and wife to walk the ramp at IIFA
- Porn ban: Govt lifts ban on websites sans child pornography
- Mumbai attacks: Five explosive revelations made by Tariq Khosa
- Parliamentary panel on land bill postpones meet following suspension of Congress MP
- Combative Opposition stalls Parliament proceedings
- Missing Pawan Hans chopper sighted, rescue operation to resume tomorrow
Hrithik Roshan and his wife Suzzane will walk the ramp for the first time together for sister-in-law Farah Ali Khan at the IIFA Fashion Extravanganza in Macau during the IIFA weekend being held from June 11 to 13. Sonam Kapoor will be the show stopper for designer Anamika Khanna.
The fashion extravanganza has been organised on June 12.
Proceeds of the event will go to the IIFA Foundation as part of charity to support film industry workers who have been adversely affected during production of films.
The star-studded night will see leading designers like Rocky S, Manav Gangwani, Anamika Khanna, Farah Ali Khan and Hong Kong designer Chris Chang showcase their designs.
Meanwhile, It was also announced that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and A R Rahman will be presented with the IDEA IIFA award for outstanding contribution by an Indian in International Cinema.
The Fashion Extravanganza will be hosted by Zayed Khan and Sophie Chaudhary. International singing sensation Peter Andre will perform at the event which will be held at the Venetian Macao Resort Hotel.