Hrithik and wife to walk the ramp at IIFA
- Smriti Irani, Rahul Gandhi engage in Twitter war over IIT Madras row
- Indian economy grows at 7.3 per cent in 2014-15
- Delhi High Court observations on Centre’s order “tentative”: SC
- NDA govt to give VRS to 2800 employees in 5 sick PSUs; free assets worth Rs 22,000 cr
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, says AERB and Delhi government
Hrithik Roshan and his wife Suzzane will walk the ramp for the first time together for sister-in-law Farah Ali Khan at the IIFA Fashion Extravanganza in Macau during the IIFA weekend being held from June 11 to 13. Sonam Kapoor will be the show stopper for designer Anamika Khanna.
The fashion extravanganza has been organised on June 12.
Proceeds of the event will go to the IIFA Foundation as part of charity to support film industry workers who have been adversely affected during production of films.
The star-studded night will see leading designers like Rocky S, Manav Gangwani, Anamika Khanna, Farah Ali Khan and Hong Kong designer Chris Chang showcase their designs.
Meanwhile, It was also announced that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and A R Rahman will be presented with the IDEA IIFA award for outstanding contribution by an Indian in International Cinema.
The Fashion Extravanganza will be hosted by Zayed Khan and Sophie Chaudhary. International singing sensation Peter Andre will perform at the event which will be held at the Venetian Macao Resort Hotel.