Hrithik and wife to walk the ramp at IIFA
- Maharashtra arrests shed light on IS methods of hiring via social media
- On board S6 of Sabarmati Express, 15 years later from poll-bound state
- Kargil martyr's daughter: Will not be cowed down by rape threats, ready to take bullet for country
- SIMI mastermind Safdar Nagori, 10 others awarded life imprisonment by Indore court
- Kiren Rijiju on daughter of Kargil martyr: Who is polluting this girl's mind?
Hrithik Roshan and his wife Suzzane will walk the ramp for the first time together for sister-in-law Farah Ali Khan at the IIFA Fashion Extravanganza in Macau during the IIFA weekend being held from June 11 to 13. Sonam Kapoor will be the show stopper for designer Anamika Khanna.
The fashion extravanganza has been organised on June 12.
Proceeds of the event will go to the IIFA Foundation as part of charity to support film industry workers who have been adversely affected during production of films.
The star-studded night will see leading designers like Rocky S, Manav Gangwani, Anamika Khanna, Farah Ali Khan and Hong Kong designer Chris Chang showcase their designs.
Meanwhile, It was also announced that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and A R Rahman will be presented with the IDEA IIFA award for outstanding contribution by an Indian in International Cinema.
- Fifteen years after the 2002 riots, pain rankles
- Raja Mandala: Fruits of patience
- Kenneth Arrow: The transcendental economist
- Eliminate the terrorist but talk to all other anti-state actors in Kashmir
- The ABVP aggression at Ramjas can only be explained as a lesson
- Indian farmers are facing multiple crises