Hrithik Roshan hurt by speculations over 'Krrish 3' earnings, warns Bollywood insiders
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan has slammed reports that he and his producer-director father Rakesh Roshan inflated the collection figures of their last release 'Krrish 3'. Hrithik Roshan on January 7 issued an angry statement, in Mumbai, clarifying rumours of the Box Office result of his superhero franchise 'Krrish 3', which released on November 1.
"'Krrish 3' has done a business of about 244cr India and around 55cr overseas. I wonder who these people are who have been so affected by these numbers and my success. Are they the ones I call my friends I wonder? I would like to tell them that they need not ever be insecure about another man's success cause all they need to do is concentrate on their own hard work which in turn will help them achieve what they want."
The angry actor further said in the statement: "Some from the industry and certain sections of the media are hell-bent on putting me, my father and 'Krrish 3' down. I have maintained my silence until now but these derogatory manipulations need to stop," he says.
Hrithik Roshan seems to be in the news for all the wrong reasons these days. The actor, who not-so-long ago revealed his wife Sussanne's decision to separate from him, has now released a statement especially addressed to those spreading certain untruths about the actor.
The actor also put forward his belief that what goes around comes around. "In the meantime stop manipulating the press! Believe in karma. As my father and I do. And one last thing about my father and me as a team- WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN!
Now that should silence the Superhero's critics.
'Krrish 3' hit theatres on November 1 last year and was among the top earning films of 2013, others being 'Dhoom 3', which reportedly has made Rs 500 crores and SRK-starrer 'Chennai Express'.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express