Hrithik Roshan announces separation from wife Sussanne
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan on Friday (December 13) announced that he is separating from his wife Sussanne Roshan. The relationship that lasted for around 17 years has been in news for quite long for getting sour over personal differences.
According to a statement issued by the 'Krrish' actor said his wife Sussanne had decided to end the relationship.
He further said that it was "a very trying time for the entire family", requesting the media and others to grant them their privacy at the moment.
Hrithik Roshan, who is in the US for a few tests regarding his severe headaches, said that he still believed in the institution of marriage. The actor assured his fans that his treatment was going fine.
Hrithik Roshan's full statement:
"Sussanne has decided to separate from me and end our 17 yr relationship. This is a very trying time for the entire family and I request the media and the people to grant us our privacy at this time. I do not wish this news to disempower my fans and the people about the institution of marriage in any way. I am a firm believer in this institution and respect and honour it at the highest level... And Once again I thank my fans for all the concern and prayers for my health, my treatment is going well and I should be able to resume my life in every way very soon. Thank you."
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express