Hrithik Roshan, all set to play Lord Shiva, celebrates Shivratri with family
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan, who is all set to play the role of Lord Shiva, celebrated Mahashivratri with his family in Mumbai.
The superstar along with his wife Sussanne, sons Hrehaan and Hridhaan was seen praying at a Shiv temple in the city.
According to reports, Hrithik's maternal grandparents J Om Prakash and his wife wanted the Dhoom actor to attend the 25-year celebrations of the Shiva temple at their farmhouse.
The actor was also accompanied by his director father Rakesh Roshan, mother Pinky, sister Sunaina.
The superstar has been a regular at the temple, which has been built by his grandfather, for the past 12 years.
Hrithik Roshan will be soon working on his two movies, Shuddhi, which is the screen adaptation of Amish Tripathi's Immortals of Meluha amd then Bang Bang with Katrina Kaif.
This year his home production Krishh 3 will also hit theatres.