Hrithik Roshan, all set to play Lord Shiva, celebrates Shivratri with family
- Espionage racket with ISI links busted in Jammu, Kolkata; BSF jawan among five arrested
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to attend UN climate summit
- Nepal releases 13 SSB personnel after brief detention
- Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow: PM
- Bhushan challenges Kejriwal for public debate on Lokpal Bill
Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan, who is all set to play the role of Lord Shiva, celebrated Mahashivratri with his family in Mumbai.
The superstar along with his wife Sussanne, sons Hrehaan and Hridhaan was seen praying at a Shiv temple in the city.
According to reports, Hrithik's maternal grandparents J Om Prakash and his wife wanted the Dhoom actor to attend the 25-year celebrations of the Shiva temple at their farmhouse.
The actor was also accompanied by his director father Rakesh Roshan, mother Pinky, sister Sunaina.
The superstar has been a regular at the temple, which has been built by his grandfather, for the past 12 years.
Hrithik Roshan will be soon working on his two movies, Shuddhi, which is the screen adaptation of Amish Tripathi's Immortals of Meluha amd then Bang Bang with Katrina Kaif.
This year his home production Krishh 3 will also hit theatres.
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner
- Detained at IFFI: You can chain our hands, but you can't choke our voices
- How 'secular', 'socialist' came to be part of Constitution, and why they remain
- Next door Nepal: Blaming the neighbour
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past