Hrithik Roshan, all set to play Lord Shiva, celebrates Shivratri with family
- Eden to Eden, IPL Eight wonder
- Jayalalithaa announces welfare schemes worth Rs 1800 crore
- Heat wave continues to torment India; death toll rises to 368
- Will work towards abrogating Article 370 when we have numbers in Parliament: BJP
- Mathematician John Nash, who inspired 'A Beautiful Mind', killed in car crash
Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan, who is all set to play the role of Lord Shiva, celebrated Mahashivratri with his family in Mumbai.
The superstar along with his wife Sussanne, sons Hrehaan and Hridhaan was seen praying at a Shiv temple in the city.
According to reports, Hrithik's maternal grandparents J Om Prakash and his wife wanted the Dhoom actor to attend the 25-year celebrations of the Shiva temple at their farmhouse.
The actor was also accompanied by his director father Rakesh Roshan, mother Pinky, sister Sunaina.
The superstar has been a regular at the temple, which has been built by his grandfather, for the past 12 years.
Hrithik Roshan will be soon working on his two movies, Shuddhi, which is the screen adaptation of Amish Tripathi's Immortals of Meluha amd then Bang Bang with Katrina Kaif.
This year his home production Krishh 3 will also hit theatres.