Hrithik Roshan, all set to play Lord Shiva, celebrates Shivratri with family
- Telangana LIVE: Process adopted to divide Andhra Pradesh unfortunate, Cong alone can't be blamed, says Chiranjeevi
- Supreme Court stays release of Rajiv Gandhi killers after Centre opposes Jayalalithaa's decision
- Rahul Gandhi's remark on Rajiv killers a drama to divert attention: Kumar Vishwas
- Tribal activist Soni Sori, ex-Infosys CFO V Bala join Aam Aadmi Party
- Rajiv Gandhi assassination case forces adjournment of Parliament
Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan, who is all set to play the role of Lord Shiva, celebrated Mahashivratri with his family in Mumbai.
The superstar along with his wife Sussanne, sons Hrehaan and Hridhaan was seen praying at a Shiv temple in the city.
According to reports, Hrithik's maternal grandparents J Om Prakash and his wife wanted the Dhoom actor to attend the 25-year celebrations of the Shiva temple at their farmhouse.
The actor was also accompanied by his director father Rakesh Roshan, mother Pinky, sister Sunaina.
The superstar has been a regular at the temple, which has been built by his grandfather, for the past 12 years.
Hrithik Roshan will be soon working on his two movies, Shuddhi, which is the screen adaptation of Amish Tripathi's Immortals of Meluha amd then Bang Bang with Katrina Kaif.
This year his home production Krishh 3 will also hit theatres.
- LS polls: Cong playing wait-and-watch game in dozen-plus seats in state
- ‘Rs 2.3 cr spent on bungalow for former Prez, but that’s no loss to exchequer’
- 9 illegal immigrants working on Army premises nabbed
- BJP’s Saurashtra unit split wide open over former minister’s snub
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers
- The regressive state