Hrithik Roshan: I think I have the best body in Bollywood
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
- Wary of Muslim âdisapprovalâ, Mamata doesnât meet US envoy
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- The 2012 troop movement investigations
- LS: Cong may field Sharmila Tagore from Gurgaon
Actor Hrithik Roshan, who has been working on his physique for a distinct look in Krissh 3, feels he has the best body in Bollywood, and would like to pass on some health tips to everyone on fitness.
"I think I have the best body in Bollywood," the 39-year-old said at a book launch event in Mumbai.
"There are some really good action scenes in Krrish 3. You will see me jumping from tall buildings, doing nice punches and kicks," he said.
The movie directed by Rakesh Roshan also has Vivek Oberoi, Kangana Ranuat and Priyanka Chopra in the lead roles.
International trainer Kris Gethin, who has helped Hrithik achieve fitness for Krrish 3, launched a book titled 'The Bodybuilding.com: Guide to Your Best Body'.
The actor said he would love to recommend this book to everyone in Bollywood and pass on the health advice to all including his fans.
"One need not starve to get a perfect look. One needs to be happy with their body," he said.
Hrithik Roshan will be seen next in Siddharth Anand's Bang Bang with his Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara co-star Katrina Kaif. It is a desi remake of English film Knight and Day.
"We will start shooting for it in five days. I am looking forward to it," he said.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers | The Indian Express