Hrithik Roshan: I think I have the best body in Bollywood
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
Actor Hrithik Roshan, who has been working on his physique for a distinct look in Krissh 3, feels he has the best body in Bollywood, and would like to pass on some health tips to everyone on fitness.
"I think I have the best body in Bollywood," the 39-year-old said at a book launch event in Mumbai.
"There are some really good action scenes in Krrish 3. You will see me jumping from tall buildings, doing nice punches and kicks," he said.
The movie directed by Rakesh Roshan also has Vivek Oberoi, Kangana Ranuat and Priyanka Chopra in the lead roles.
International trainer Kris Gethin, who has helped Hrithik achieve fitness for Krrish 3, launched a book titled 'The Bodybuilding.com: Guide to Your Best Body'.
The actor said he would love to recommend this book to everyone in Bollywood and pass on the health advice to all including his fans.
"One need not starve to get a perfect look. One needs to be happy with their body," he said.
Hrithik Roshan will be seen next in Siddharth Anand's Bang Bang with his Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara co-star Katrina Kaif. It is a desi remake of English film Knight and Day.
"We will start shooting for it in five days. I am looking forward to it," he said.