Hrithik Roshan: 'Kid Krrish' will inspire kids
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood's superhero franchise 'Krrish 3' starring Hrithik Roshan is all set to launch four animated telemovies featuring 'Kid Krrish' on kids channel Cartoon Network.
Broadcasting major Turner said it has partnered production house Film Kraft and Toonz Animation to develop The animated movie, which will be aired on October 2.
The remaining movies will be aired on the channel in the remaining part of the year.
"Turner has consistently set benchmarks in the kids' genre and Pogo and Cartoon Network are leaders in the genre. We aim to do the same yet again with 'Kid Krrish'," Krishna Desai, Turner International India Senior Director & Network Head (Kids) South Asia, told reporters here.
Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan, who is the protagonist in the live action movie 'Krrish', said 'Kid Krrish' will not only inspire children but also take them across the world on exciting adventures.
'Krrish 3' is expected to hit the silver screen in November this year.
Launched in India in 1995, Cartoon Network reaches more than 33 million viewers.
"Movies are an important part of the content at Cartoon Network, and we try and bring content that is both educating and entertaining. With kids one has to be careful of what is shown and a lot of research goes into getting the show in
place," he added.
Desai said the channel is also trying to commission more original local programming.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express