Hrithik Roshan launches the Rado HyperChrome collection in India
- ICC World Twenty20: Sri Lanka end 18-year wait
- Congress alone can counter BJP's "divisive ideology": Manmohan Singh
- Criminal case against Amit Shah, a calculated design: BJP
- Cong, SP, BSP indulging in stage-managed WWF: Modi
- April 6 Campaign roundup: Mulayam, Mayawati, Kejriwal dreaming of becoming PM, says Kalyan Singh
Hrithik Roshan, the global ambassador of the watch brand Rado, recently announced the launch of Rado HyperChrome collection in India. The actor said, "I am proud to be associated with a brand like Rado, which is always innovating and always pushing boundaries. The brand values reflect my own desire to always push myself to work harder and achieve more. This collection offers a choice of cool, classy and collectable watches. Each watch is an individual style statement."
Matthias Breschan, CEO, Rado, said, "Hrithik has been a wonderful brand ambassador since Rado started working with him in 2011. This is a very important new collection for Rado and I am confident that it will be a great success here in India."
Madhuri Dixit launches Smile India Movement
As the Chief Smile Officer, actress Madhuri Dixit-Nene recently launched the Oral B Smile India Movement at Government Dental College, Mumbai along with dentists across the country with an aim to spread the power of healthy smiles.
The actress said, "I decided to join hands with Oral B and dentists across the country to help people smile healthier and see the wonders it does for them."
Oral B spokesperson Deepa Vaidyanathan said, "Through the Oral B-Smile India Movement, we hope to build from the movement's success last year, and help protect a billion Indian smiles. We are encouraged by the support we have received from Madhuri Dixit who represents the quintessential healthy, confident smile."
- Babri Masjid demolition sting: BJP questions timing, asks EC to stop telecast
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar | The Indian Express
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- Sentencing in Shakti Mills gang-rape case likely today, convicts may get death