Hrithik Roshan says his sister Sunaina is a bigger superhero than him
- LIVE: Our ties as ancient as history, PM tells members of Afghan parliament
- Nigeria: Gas tanker truck fire kills more than 100 people
- PM Modi signs deal with Russia to ‘Make in India’ n-reactor parts, 226 helicopters
- Seventh pay panel: Delay salary hikes, 5 states tell Centre
- Mob doused house with kerosene, warned us: Dadri victim’s daughter
Hrithik Roshan might be playing a superhero on screen but the Dhoom 2 actor says his sister Sunaina is a bigger superhero than him.
Hrithik Roshan is two years younger than Sunaina, but she says he behaves like the elder sibling.
Right from their childhood, Hrithik and Sunaina Roshan have shared a close bond. And both the siblings say nothing has changed even today.
As Indians all over celebrated Rakhi, Hrithik Roshan took to Facebook and wrote a few words about his 'superhero' sister Sunaina.
The actor, who will soon be seen in upcoming superhero flick Krrish 3, says it's his sister Sunaina who is a bigger Superhero than him. "As a superstar, I have an audience to perceive a sense of greatness about me. But true greatness is one that comes without an audience, so my sister is much greater than me, because she has been one without needing an audience to applaud her. She has fought battles like cancer and other issues in her life," he says proudly.
Hrithik Roshan says his sister has no idea how much she has contributed to his film career.
"There are so many times when I think of her when I'm facing the camera. I think of my sister because she is the greatest love of all. I know she is the one person who will be by my side no matter what. And at the same time, she will never be afraid to tell me that I am wrong. She has integrity as well as the power to love."
Sunaina on her part says her though she and Hrithik have their own priorities, nothing has changed between them. "We may not even meet or talk every day. But whenever we need each other, we leave everything aside and we are there for one another."
- Greater ambitions have been set between India, US for 2016
- The official 'Ambedkar' is more and more different from the original
- Susanne Rudolph helped explain Indian democracy in all its complexity
- In Pakistan, being a liberal means going against the ideology of the state
- To 2016, uncertainly
- Why so many students are at the mercy of the private sector