Hrithik Roshan says his sister Sunaina is a bigger superhero than him
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Hrithik Roshan might be playing a superhero on screen but the Dhoom 2 actor says his sister Sunaina is a bigger superhero than him.
Hrithik Roshan is two years younger than Sunaina, but she says he behaves like the elder sibling.
Right from their childhood, Hrithik and Sunaina Roshan have shared a close bond. And both the siblings say nothing has changed even today.
As Indians all over celebrated Rakhi, Hrithik Roshan took to Facebook and wrote a few words about his 'superhero' sister Sunaina.
The actor, who will soon be seen in upcoming superhero flick Krrish 3, says it's his sister Sunaina who is a bigger Superhero than him. "As a superstar, I have an audience to perceive a sense of greatness about me. But true greatness is one that comes without an audience, so my sister is much greater than me, because she has been one without needing an audience to applaud her. She has fought battles like cancer and other issues in her life," he says proudly.
Hrithik Roshan says his sister has no idea how much she has contributed to his film career.
"There are so many times when I think of her when I'm facing the camera. I think of my sister because she is the greatest love of all. I know she is the one person who will be by my side no matter what. And at the same time, she will never be afraid to tell me that I am wrong. She has integrity as well as the power to love."
Sunaina on her part says her though she and Hrithik have their own priorities, nothing has changed between them. "We may not even meet or talk every day. But whenever we need each other, we leave everything aside and we are there for one another."
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express