Hrithik Roshan: Sussanne is the love of my life
Days before his 13th wedding anniversary, actor Hrithik Roshan announced his separation from wife Sussanne yesterday. The couple was in a relationship for 17 years and has decided to call it quits, due to some personal differences.
Early this morning, Hrithik Roshan took to his Facebook saying, that Sussanne will always be the love of his life.
"This is my greatest tribute to love. Sussanne is and always will be the love of my life for the rest of my life. If her smiles are brighter without me my love for her must accomplish that. Unconditional," posted the actor.
The 'Krrish' actor, who is in the US for a few tests regarding his severe headaches, said that he still believed in the institution of marriage. The actor assured his fans that his treatment was going fine.
Hrithik and Sussanne married on December 20 in 2000. The couple have two sons, Hrehaan and Hridhaan.
- Poojary banking on ‘sympathy’ for Dakshina Kannada seat
- Solution to water woes key factor in Chikkaballapur
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move
- Two and a half lakh Christians in city are confused over electing the ‘right’ candidate