Hrithik Roshan: Sussanne is the love of my life
- Mulayam Yadav calls Narendra Modi a liar, says he changes 500 kurtas a day
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal holds roadshow in Varanasi before filing nomination
- Bhavnagar model: Muslim buys house, canât move in
- 12-yr-olds also voted in this Bihar village
- Shazia says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
Days before his 13th wedding anniversary, actor Hrithik Roshan announced his separation from wife Sussanne yesterday. The couple was in a relationship for 17 years and has decided to call it quits, due to some personal differences.
Early this morning, Hrithik Roshan took to his Facebook saying, that Sussanne will always be the love of his life.
"This is my greatest tribute to love. Sussanne is and always will be the love of my life for the rest of my life. If her smiles are brighter without me my love for her must accomplish that. Unconditional," posted the actor.
The 'Krrish' actor, who is in the US for a few tests regarding his severe headaches, said that he still believed in the institution of marriage. The actor assured his fans that his treatment was going fine.
Hrithik and Sussanne married on December 20 in 2000. The couple have two sons, Hrehaan and Hridhaan.
- Six Bengal constituencies go to poll tomorrow in second phase
- Whistleblower alleged kickbacks, favours in ‘thin client’ procurement; NDA never completed inquiry
- Pune AAP volunteers all set to hit campaign trail in Varanasi
- ‘Interstate’ gang of chain snatchers held; gold worth Rs 80 lakh seized
- CBI, Army vigilance wing carry out daylong search at NDA
- Balancing Act