Hrithik Roshan: Sussanne is the love of my life
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Days before his 13th wedding anniversary, actor Hrithik Roshan announced his separation from wife Sussanne yesterday. The couple was in a relationship for 17 years and has decided to call it quits, due to some personal differences.
Early this morning, Hrithik Roshan took to his Facebook saying, that Sussanne will always be the love of his life.
"This is my greatest tribute to love. Sussanne is and always will be the love of my life for the rest of my life. If her smiles are brighter without me my love for her must accomplish that. Unconditional," posted the actor.
The 'Krrish' actor, who is in the US for a few tests regarding his severe headaches, said that he still believed in the institution of marriage. The actor assured his fans that his treatment was going fine.
Hrithik and Sussanne married on December 20 in 2000. The couple have two sons, Hrehaan and Hridhaan.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express