Hrithik Roshan to resume Bang Bang shoot by November
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Hrithik Roshan will resume shooting for Siddharth Anand's Bang Bang by mid November.
The third schedule of the film was supposed to go on the floors from July 10 but the project got delayed due to his brain surgery last month.
"I am doubly charged and looking forward to resuming my amazing journey with the team of Bang Bang from mid November. We promise to give our best to making the film one of the finest ever," Hrithik said in a statement.
The actor teams up with Katrina Kaif again after Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara in 2011.
Siddharth said he opted for November shoot because Hrithik
would get busy with the promotions of Krrish 3.
"Hrithik is raring to go and his enthusiasm is infectious. But his home production Krrish 3's release on November 4 is around the same time and he will be fully involved with its promotions. So we decided to start the third schedule of Bang Bang in mid-November," the director said.
The release date of the film has also been shifted from May next year to October 2, 2014.
"Given Hrithik's revised schedule, we are now resuming our
shoot in mid-November and have decided to lock the four-day
Dusshera weekend of 2014. So we will come all guns blazing on October 2, and the date will coincide with the country's
festive season," said Vijay Singh, CEO of Fox Star Studios,
producers of the film.
The 39-year-old actor underwent a brain surgery on July 7 to remove a blood clot. Hrithik had an head injury while performing a stunt for the movie.