Hrithik Roshan to resume Bang Bang shoot by November
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Polling stops in Pune booth due to faulty EVMs
- âWonât be vindictive... will ask Supreme Court to clear MP, MLA cases in a yearâ
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- Plea to vote for âsecular partyâ splits Bollywood
- âWe gave instant justice, todayâs youth canât stand up for their mothersâ
Hrithik Roshan will resume shooting for Siddharth Anand's Bang Bang by mid November.
The third schedule of the film was supposed to go on the floors from July 10 but the project got delayed due to his brain surgery last month.
"I am doubly charged and looking forward to resuming my amazing journey with the team of Bang Bang from mid November. We promise to give our best to making the film one of the finest ever," Hrithik said in a statement.
The actor teams up with Katrina Kaif again after Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara in 2011.
Siddharth said he opted for November shoot because Hrithik
would get busy with the promotions of Krrish 3.
"Hrithik is raring to go and his enthusiasm is infectious. But his home production Krrish 3's release on November 4 is around the same time and he will be fully involved with its promotions. So we decided to start the third schedule of Bang Bang in mid-November," the director said.
The release date of the film has also been shifted from May next year to October 2, 2014.
"Given Hrithik's revised schedule, we are now resuming our
shoot in mid-November and have decided to lock the four-day
Dusshera weekend of 2014. So we will come all guns blazing on October 2, and the date will coincide with the country's
festive season," said Vijay Singh, CEO of Fox Star Studios,
producers of the film.
The 39-year-old actor underwent a brain surgery on July 7 to remove a blood clot. Hrithik had an head injury while performing a stunt for the movie.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18