Hrithik Roshan writes poem on his injury
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan, who recently underwent brain surgery for removal of a two-month-old clot, has been penning poetry.
The 39-year-old actor is currently recovering at home and has been using his time to write poems.
He even posted two of them on his Facebook page in which he detailed his surgery and struggle to recover soon.
"Eyes on the stars... Feet on the ground... I am homebound... If the clot recurs... a bigger price I pay... So I'm bound to the bed... 4 weeks they say... (A test of my will in every way)," the actor posted on his Facebook page.
After reading his poems on the social networking site, many of his friends have requested him to come out with an "inspirational book."