Hrithik Roshan writes poem on his injury
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Narendra Modi
- Elections 2014 LIVE: EC censures Amit Shah, Azam Khan over controversial remarks
- Rahul Gandhi tells Narendra Modi: 'Ullu' banana band karo
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: Malinga breaks solid stand, cleans up Pandey for 64
Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan, who recently underwent brain surgery for removal of a two-month-old clot, has been penning poetry.
The 39-year-old actor is currently recovering at home and has been using his time to write poems.
He even posted two of them on his Facebook page in which he detailed his surgery and struggle to recover soon.
"Eyes on the stars... Feet on the ground... I am homebound... If the clot recurs... a bigger price I pay... So I'm bound to the bed... 4 weeks they say... (A test of my will in every way)," the actor posted on his Facebook page.
After reading his poems on the social networking site, many of his friends have requested him to come out with an "inspirational book."