Hrithik Roshan's body in 'Krrish 3' will wow audience, says trainer Kris
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Superstar Hrithik Roshan has left no stone unturned to get into shape for his upcoming superhero film Krrish 3 and his trainers vouch for his dedication towards fitness.
There were reports that Hrithik was in a bad shape both physically and mentally, with injuries and issues in his personal life. But he has managed to bounce back in a short time with an excellent physique for Krrish 3 with the help of famous American trainers Kris Gethin and his wife Maraica Johnsoone.
"He (Hrithik) is good as a student and I appreciate his hard work. It made my job easy. And no wonder why he is at the top as an actor as he is very dedicated towards his work," Kris told PTI.
Krrish 3 is an superhero science fiction, produced and directed by Rakesh Roshan.
Kris had seen the previous version of the films before working with the 39-year-old actor on Krrish 3.
"I had seen his film and him and the images as to how it (character) looked like. When he came to me...he was am I able to attain that again, can I look like that again. He attained the results in short time and then progressed upon," he said.
"Its (body) 110 per cent better than what he has done in the past. I am sure people will be blown away seeing him on screen. His physique is better.. he is more muscular and athletic in Krrish 3," the trainer added.