Hrithik Roshan: 'Kid Krrish' will inspire kids
- 15 security personnel killed as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Lack of legal power hampers probe into missing Malaysian Airlines jet
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Bollywood's superhero franchise 'Krrish 3' starring Hrithik Roshan is all set to launch four animated telemovies featuring 'Kid Krrish' on kids channel Cartoon Network.
Broadcasting major Turner said it has partnered production house Film Kraft and Toonz Animation to develop The animated movie, which will be aired on October 2.
The remaining movies will be aired on the channel in the remaining part of the year.
"Turner has consistently set benchmarks in the kids' genre and Pogo and Cartoon Network are leaders in the genre. We aim to do the same yet again with 'Kid Krrish'," Krishna Desai, Turner International India Senior Director & Network Head (Kids) South Asia, told reporters here.
Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan, who is the protagonist in the live action movie 'Krrish', said 'Kid Krrish' will not only inspire children but also take them across the world on exciting adventures.
'Krrish 3' is expected to hit the silver screen in November this year.
Launched in India in 1995, Cartoon Network reaches more than 33 million viewers.
"Movies are an important part of the content at Cartoon Network, and we try and bring content that is both educating and entertaining. With kids one has to be careful of what is shown and a lot of research goes into getting the show in
place," he added.
Desai said the channel is also trying to commission more original local programming.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express