Hrithik Roshan: 'Kid Krrish' will inspire kids
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi from becoming PM
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: KXIP win toss, elect to bowl first
Bollywood's superhero franchise 'Krrish 3' starring Hrithik Roshan is all set to launch four animated telemovies featuring 'Kid Krrish' on kids channel Cartoon Network.
Broadcasting major Turner said it has partnered production house Film Kraft and Toonz Animation to develop The animated movie, which will be aired on October 2.
The remaining movies will be aired on the channel in the remaining part of the year.
"Turner has consistently set benchmarks in the kids' genre and Pogo and Cartoon Network are leaders in the genre. We aim to do the same yet again with 'Kid Krrish'," Krishna Desai, Turner International India Senior Director & Network Head (Kids) South Asia, told reporters here.
Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan, who is the protagonist in the live action movie 'Krrish', said 'Kid Krrish' will not only inspire children but also take them across the world on exciting adventures.
'Krrish 3' is expected to hit the silver screen in November this year.
Launched in India in 1995, Cartoon Network reaches more than 33 million viewers.
"Movies are an important part of the content at Cartoon Network, and we try and bring content that is both educating and entertaining. With kids one has to be careful of what is shown and a lot of research goes into getting the show in
place," he added.
Desai said the channel is also trying to commission more original local programming.