Hrithik Roshan-Sussanne's separation not closure, says Sanjay Khan
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actor-filmmaker Sanjay Khan today said that the decision of his daughter Sussanne and son-in-law Hrithik Roshan to separate was not a "closure", but the couple needed some space to resolve their issues.
Hrithik said in a statement earlier today that "Sussanne has decided to separate from me and end our 17 years relationship".
When asked for his reaction, Khan told PTI: "Like any other normal couple they also have some issues. Just because Hrithik is a superstar, doesn't mean he will not have personal issues. They both are intelligent and wonderful people. It's just that they need space. Of course this is not a closure.
"They respect each other. To resolve issues, may be this is what they thought was good," he said.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express