Hrithik to romance Katrina again in a Hollywood remake
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Actor Hrithik Roshan will be seen romancing Katrina Kaif once again in the Hindi remake of the Tom Cruise starrer Hollywood film 'Knight and Day'.
'Knight and Day' is a 2010 romantic action comedy Hollywood film starring Cruise and Cameron Diaz. The film, directed by James Mangold, had received mixed response.
Now, Fox Star Studios is all looking forward to make the desi remake of the Hollywood film -- 'Knight and Day'. It is reported that the Hindi version of the film will have new twists and a whole different storyline.
"We are making that film in Hindi. I can't talk much about the project as it is too early," Vivek Krishnani, Fox Star Studios, Head of Distribution -- marketing and syndication, said.
Hrithik has been signed up to play Cruise's character, while Katrina, who was last seen on silver screen opposite Salman Khan in 'Ek Tha Tiger', has been roped in to play the role earlier played by Cameron Diaz.
"We have signed Hrithik and Katrina for the Hindi remake of the film," Krishnani said.
The Hrithik-Katrina pairing in Zoya Akhtar's 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara' was received quite well by the audience. Presently, Hrithik is busy with his much-awaited project 'Krrish 3'.
"The film will be directed by Siddharth Anand and will go on floors next year," he said.
It is Siddharth's first film since Ranbir Kapoor-Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Anjaana Anjaani' released in 2010.