Hrithik will undergo test for headaches: Rakesh Roshan
- Telangana LIVE: Bill passed by throwing all norms to the wind, says Kiran Kumar Reddy after quitting Congress
- Protests in RS over Telangana, papers snatched from Secretary General
- Rajiv Gandhi killers to be released, Jayalalithaa takes decision at Tamil Nadu Cabinet meet
- Decision to black out Telangana proceedings taken by Lok Sabha secretariat, confirms Kamal Nath
- Express 5: AAP kickstarts its poll funding drive and Telangana Bill passed in Lok Sabha
Filmmaker Rakesh Roshan says his actor son Hrithik will get a test done for his recurring headaches but will not undergo any surgery.
Hrithik was suffering from subdural hematoma, caused in the brain as a result of a head injury while performing stunts for his upcoming film 'Bang Bang' earlier this year.
He successfully underwent a brain surgery in July this year to remove a two-month-old clot.
The actor is still recovering because of which the shooting schedules of his films 'Bang Bang' and 'Shuddhi' were pushed ahead.
The reports, that Hrithik is going to the US for a surgery, have been denied by Rakesh Roshan.
Rakesh said Hrithik is going on a vacation with his friends and he will get a test done for his recurring headaches. He clarified that there is no surgery planned in
The filmmaker further said that Hrithik will be going to the UK first and then to the US.
"Hrithik's health is more important and money can be managed later on. Once Hrithik joins back, things will be back on track. He will wrap up everything in six months' time," he said.
In 'Bang Bang', Hrithik will be seen opposite Katrina Kaif and for 'Shuddhi', he is teaming up with Kareena Kapoor Khan after a long time.
- Money talks: ‘Unanimous’ SLC gets on board with ICC revamp plan
- The great Game Folio: Silk routes
- In taxing times, realtors discover ‘fringe’ benefits
- Few takers for UT scholarships, students claim not enough info
- Interim budget focuses on transport but misses out on Metro Rail for UT
- GPP to become history, will merge with BJP next week in Modi’s presence