HUDA plans new housing scheme, likely in August
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Meanwhile, HUDA's Pinjore-Kalka urban complex project, which is spread over 550 acres, will have three Sectors—27, 28 and 30—on the left side of NH-22 and it plans to float a scheme soon.
The authority has already demarcated the land and a final layout is being prepared.
As for Sectors 3, 4 and 5, which are spread over 500 acres on the right side of Amravati Enclave, HUDA has just acquired the land.
"For Barwala Kot-Billa urban complex, we have planned three sectors. We are identifying the land in the area," Kataria added.