HUDA plans new housing scheme, likely in August
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Meanwhile, HUDA's Pinjore-Kalka urban complex project, which is spread over 550 acres, will have three Sectors—27, 28 and 30—on the left side of NH-22 and it plans to float a scheme soon.
The authority has already demarcated the land and a final layout is being prepared.
As for Sectors 3, 4 and 5, which are spread over 500 acres on the right side of Amravati Enclave, HUDA has just acquired the land.
"For Barwala Kot-Billa urban complex, we have planned three sectors. We are identifying the land in the area," Kataria added.