Huffington Post announces creation of new online publication, THEWORLDPOST
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A leading international news portal, The Huffington Post, today announced plans for creation of THEWORLDPOST, a new online publication with 10 editions around the world with an editorial board that includes noted Indian journalist Dileep Padgaonkar.
In association with the Berggruen Institute on Governance, an independent, non-partisan think and action tank, Huffington Post will bring together contributors from diverse countries, backgrounds and perspectives for the new venture.
THEWORLDPOST can be found at its own website and in the world section of Huffington Post. Its content will also be published by the 10 international editions of Huffington Post, including in France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Japan and Brazil.
Besides Nicolas Berggruen, chairman of the Berggruen Institute on Governance, and Padgaonkar, the editorial board includes Huffington Post editor-in-chief Arianna Huffington, Aspen Institute CEO Walter Isaacson, eBay chairman Pierre Omidyar and Google executive chairman Eric Schmidt.
Nathan Gardels of the Berggruen Institute will serve as editor-in-chief of the new publication and Peter Goodman, executive business editor of Huffington Post, will be its executive editor.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express