Huffington Post announces creation of new online publication, THEWORLDPOST
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
A leading international news portal, The Huffington Post, today announced plans for creation of THEWORLDPOST, a new online publication with 10 editions around the world with an editorial board that includes noted Indian journalist Dileep Padgaonkar.
In association with the Berggruen Institute on Governance, an independent, non-partisan think and action tank, Huffington Post will bring together contributors from diverse countries, backgrounds and perspectives for the new venture.
THEWORLDPOST can be found at its own website and in the world section of Huffington Post. Its content will also be published by the 10 international editions of Huffington Post, including in France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Japan and Brazil.
Besides Nicolas Berggruen, chairman of the Berggruen Institute on Governance, and Padgaonkar, the editorial board includes Huffington Post editor-in-chief Arianna Huffington, Aspen Institute CEO Walter Isaacson, eBay chairman Pierre Omidyar and Google executive chairman Eric Schmidt.
Nathan Gardels of the Berggruen Institute will serve as editor-in-chief of the new publication and Peter Goodman, executive business editor of Huffington Post, will be its executive editor.