Hugh Grant banned from US TV show
- Top BJP ministers attend RSS meet, Opposition questions govt's accountability
- Bharat bandh: Violence, arrest, chaos; one-day strike a 'grand success'
- Indrani, Peter brought face to face, questioned extensively; Sanjeev Khanna's laptop seized
- OROP: Veterans soften stand, may accept pension revision once in two years
- Govt to auction 69 oil & gas fields of ONGC, Oil India to private firms
Award-winning comedian Jon Stewart has banned actor Hugh Grant from 'The Daily Show'.
The funnyman and long-time host has said that Grant was his most unpleasant guest, and he will not be inviting him back, reported Daily Star.
He made the announcement during an interview with fellow comedian Stephen Colbert at the Montclair Film Festival in New Jersey last week, after opening up about his 2009 encounter with Grant, who was booked on the show to promote his film 'Did You Hear About the Morgans?'
"He's giving everyone a bad time, and he's a big irritating," Stewart said.
Hearing he had been banned from 'The Daily Show', Grant took Twitter to settle the issue.