Hugh Grant banned from US TV show
- Memon’s lawyers move SC seeking stay on his execution, high drama outside CJI's house
- ISIS preparing to attack India, likely to spark Indo-US confrontation: report
- Afghan intelligence: Taliban leader Mullah Omar dead for more than 2 years
- Whistleblower Sanjiv Chaturvedi, Anshu Gupta win Magsaysay award
- Abdul Kalam's mortal remains arrive in his hometown Rameswaram
Award-winning comedian Jon Stewart has banned actor Hugh Grant from 'The Daily Show'.
The funnyman and long-time host has said that Grant was his most unpleasant guest, and he will not be inviting him back, reported Daily Star.
He made the announcement during an interview with fellow comedian Stephen Colbert at the Montclair Film Festival in New Jersey last week, after opening up about his 2009 encounter with Grant, who was booked on the show to promote his film 'Did You Hear About the Morgans?'
"He's giving everyone a bad time, and he's a big irritating," Stewart said.
Hearing he had been banned from 'The Daily Show', Grant took Twitter to settle the issue.