Hugh Grant banned from US TV show
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Award-winning comedian Jon Stewart has banned actor Hugh Grant from 'The Daily Show'.
The funnyman and long-time host has said that Grant was his most unpleasant guest, and he will not be inviting him back, reported Daily Star.
He made the announcement during an interview with fellow comedian Stephen Colbert at the Montclair Film Festival in New Jersey last week, after opening up about his 2009 encounter with Grant, who was booked on the show to promote his film 'Did You Hear About the Morgans?'
"He's giving everyone a bad time, and he's a big irritating," Stewart said.
Hearing he had been banned from 'The Daily Show', Grant took Twitter to settle the issue.
"Turns out my inner crab got the better of me with TV producer in 09. Unforgivable. J Stewart correct to give me kicking," Grant said.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express