Hugh Grant banned from US TV show
Award-winning comedian Jon Stewart has banned actor Hugh Grant from 'The Daily Show'.
The funnyman and long-time host has said that Grant was his most unpleasant guest, and he will not be inviting him back, reported Daily Star.
He made the announcement during an interview with fellow comedian Stephen Colbert at the Montclair Film Festival in New Jersey last week, after opening up about his 2009 encounter with Grant, who was booked on the show to promote his film 'Did You Hear About the Morgans?'
"He's giving everyone a bad time, and he's a big irritating," Stewart said.
Hearing he had been banned from 'The Daily Show', Grant took Twitter to settle the issue.
"Turns out my inner crab got the better of me with TV producer in 09. Unforgivable. J Stewart correct to give me kicking," Grant said.
- Whistleblower alleged kickbacks, favours in ‘thin client’ procurement; NDA never completed inquiry
- Pune AAP volunteers all set to hit campaign trail in Varanasi
- ‘Interstate’ gang of chain snatchers held; gold worth Rs 80 lakh seized
- CBI, Army vigilance wing carry out daylong search at NDA
- Balancing Act
- Ahir kin rivalry dominates poll landscape