Hugh Hefner gets hitched with 'runaway' bride Crystal Harris
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner tied the knot with Crystal Harris at his mansion, a year after she broke off their first engagement just five days before the marriage.
The model, who had dumped Hefner, 86, in 2011, opted for a small ceremony on New Year's eve at the Playboy Mansion.
"Today is the day I become Mrs Hugh Hefner. Feeling very happy, lucky, and blessed," Harris, who was Playboy's Miss December 2009, tweeted earlier in the day.
She has changed her name on Twitter to 'Crystal Hefner'.
Hefner, who has two failed marriages behind him, was scheduled to marry Harris in June 2011 but she dumped him only five days before they were to be married.
"After much deep reflection and thought I have decided to end my engagement with Hef. I have the utmost respect for Hef and wish him the best going forward," Harris had said in a statement at that time.
Things later turned ugly for the couple as Harris started sharing ugly details about their sex life.
Despite their war of words, the couple reunited earlier this year.
"Yes, Hugh Hefner and I are back together. Yes I am his #1 girl again. Yes we are happy. Hope that clears up any confusion! XO," Harris tweeted later.
Hefner was previously wed to Mildred Williams and Kimberley Conrad and has two children with each of his ex-wives.
It's the first marriage for Harris, who recently opened a lingerie store, Femme Fatale, in Studio City, California.