Hugh Hefner wants to have baby at 86?
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner reportedly wants to have a baby with his new wife Crystal Harris, who is 60 years younger to him.
The 86-year-old and Harris, 26, married in a small ceremony at the Playboy Mansion in Hollywood on New Year's Eve, reported Daily Star.
"Crystal is desperate to have Hugh's baby. She thinks it would be the most beautiful way imaginable to show him how much she really loves him.
"Hef is insisting he's still man enough for the job, telling family and friends at the wedding he's still up for it. He wants to show the world that age shouldn't stop you doing anything," a source said.
Hefner was previously married to Mildred Williams and Kimberley Conrad and has two children with each of his ex-wives.
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi