Hugh Hefner wants to have baby at 86?
- India’s surgical strikes along LoC show intent to act strongly against terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls up Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror'
- PM Modi holds Cabinet Committee on Security meeting; Rajnath, Jaitley, Doval present
- Narendra Modi's review meet on MFN status to Pak postponed to next week
- Day after sharing terror information with Pakistan, NIA revises details
Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner reportedly wants to have a baby with his new wife Crystal Harris, who is 60 years younger to him.
The 86-year-old and Harris, 26, married in a small ceremony at the Playboy Mansion in Hollywood on New Year's Eve, reported Daily Star.
"Crystal is desperate to have Hugh's baby. She thinks it would be the most beautiful way imaginable to show him how much she really loves him.
"Hef is insisting he's still man enough for the job, telling family and friends at the wedding he's still up for it. He wants to show the world that age shouldn't stop you doing anything," a source said.
Hefner was previously married to Mildred Williams and Kimberley Conrad and has two children with each of his ex-wives.
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- Telescope: From Fawad Khan to Kalki Koechlin, journeys to keep an eye on
- Shouldn’t weekly off day be a matter of choice, instead of being dictated by law?
- India’s search for alternatives to regional forum must quicken
- Struggle against caste system & capitalism are inextricably linked
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP