Hugh Hefner wants to have baby at 86?
- Patidar protest: Hardik Patel-led PAAS calls off 'reverse Dandi march'
- At least 80 dead in gas cylinder explosion in Jhabua, Madhya Pradesh
- Not passed any order on meat ban, only an appeal to slaughterhouses: Haryana govt
- India demolish temporary hut built by China near LAC in Ladakh
- HP: Two foreigners dead, several injured as Kalka-Shimla toy train derails
Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner reportedly wants to have a baby with his new wife Crystal Harris, who is 60 years younger to him.
The 86-year-old and Harris, 26, married in a small ceremony at the Playboy Mansion in Hollywood on New Year's Eve, reported Daily Star.
"Crystal is desperate to have Hugh's baby. She thinks it would be the most beautiful way imaginable to show him how much she really loves him.
"Hef is insisting he's still man enough for the job, telling family and friends at the wedding he's still up for it. He wants to show the world that age shouldn't stop you doing anything," a source said.
Hefner was previously married to Mildred Williams and Kimberley Conrad and has two children with each of his ex-wives.