Hugh Hefner wants to have baby at 86?
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner reportedly wants to have a baby with his new wife Crystal Harris, who is 60 years younger to him.
The 86-year-old and Harris, 26, married in a small ceremony at the Playboy Mansion in Hollywood on New Year's Eve, reported Daily Star.
"Crystal is desperate to have Hugh's baby. She thinks it would be the most beautiful way imaginable to show him how much she really loves him.
"Hef is insisting he's still man enough for the job, telling family and friends at the wedding he's still up for it. He wants to show the world that age shouldn't stop you doing anything," a source said.
Hefner was previously married to Mildred Williams and Kimberley Conrad and has two children with each of his ex-wives.