Hugh Jackman has sexiest facial hair: Survey
- N-Korea says rocket launch a success, Kwangmyong 4 placed into orbit
- Kerala solar scam: Saritha Nair, the woman at the centre of the scandal
- Beef license for foreigners? Haryana govt may soon issue special permits
- As US lifts sanctions, Iran wants India to pay oil dues in euros
- Mumbai set to get India’s first international arbitration centre
Actor Hugh Jackman has topped a poll as the man with the sexiest facial hair, beating soccer star David Beckham and Johnny Depp.
The 44-year-old actor most recently sported thick facial hair in the Oscar-nominated film 'Les Miserables', reported Contactmusic.
In the second place was actor Bradley Cooper. David Beckham, who is currently sporting a designer stubble, came third, while grey-bearded George Clooney and Ben Affleck, who has full face fuzz, took the fourth and fifth positions, respectively.
The poll, involving 1,000 people, was conducted by the Britain's leading hair transplant centre, the Crown Clinic in Manchester.
Surgeon Asim Shahmalak insists Jackman is a worthy winner.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words