Hugh Jackman has sexiest facial hair: Survey
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Actor Hugh Jackman has topped a poll as the man with the sexiest facial hair, beating soccer star David Beckham and Johnny Depp.
The 44-year-old actor most recently sported thick facial hair in the Oscar-nominated film 'Les Miserables', reported Contactmusic.
In the second place was actor Bradley Cooper. David Beckham, who is currently sporting a designer stubble, came third, while grey-bearded George Clooney and Ben Affleck, who has full face fuzz, took the fourth and fifth positions, respectively.
The poll, involving 1,000 people, was conducted by the Britain's leading hair transplant centre, the Crown Clinic in Manchester.
Surgeon Asim Shahmalak insists Jackman is a worthy winner.
"Hugh Jackman looks great whatever kind of facial hair he has - stubble, a moustache or a beard ... For many men, growing a beard or designer stubble defines their masculinity. It is not surprising that more than six out of 10 believe they look sexier with some form of facial hair," said Shahmalak.