Hugh Jackman has sexiest facial hair: Survey
- Government issues high alert, says Islamic State expanding area of terror
- Putin vows to hunt down those who bombed Russian plane in Egypt
- Mani Shankar Aiyar to Pakistan channel: Remove Modi for talks to resume
- Chittoor Mayor shot dead while trying to save husband
- Hyderabad nursery student dies after head gets stuck in school lift
Actor Hugh Jackman has topped a poll as the man with the sexiest facial hair, beating soccer star David Beckham and Johnny Depp.
The 44-year-old actor most recently sported thick facial hair in the Oscar-nominated film 'Les Miserables', reported Contactmusic.
In the second place was actor Bradley Cooper. David Beckham, who is currently sporting a designer stubble, came third, while grey-bearded George Clooney and Ben Affleck, who has full face fuzz, took the fourth and fifth positions, respectively.
The poll, involving 1,000 people, was conducted by the Britain's leading hair transplant centre, the Crown Clinic in Manchester.
Surgeon Asim Shahmalak insists Jackman is a worthy winner.
"Hugh Jackman looks great whatever kind of facial hair he has - stubble, a moustache or a beard ... For many men, growing a beard or designer stubble defines their masculinity. It is not surprising that more than six out of 10 believe they look sexier with some form of facial hair," said Shahmalak.
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia
- Surrogacy isn’t morally reprehensible, surrogates should be seen as workers
- One world, one battlefield
- With five states polling soon, the great Indian election will continue without recess
- Why Stockholm punches above its weight in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since