Hugh Jackman to play Wolverine again in new ‘X-Men’ flick
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
Hugh Jackman is in talks to reprise the role of Wolverine in the new 'X-Men' film, according to reports.
According to entertainment website The Hollywood Reporter, Jackman will join original 'X-Men' stars Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen as well as James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender and Jennifer Lawrence, the Age reported.
Earlier this week, director Bryan Singer announced that Stewart and McKellen, who portrayed Professor Charles Xavier and Magneto in the original X-Men movies, would be joining the new 'X-Men Days of Future Past.'
The movie is ostensibly a sequel to 'X-Men: First Class', and the seeds of a tie-in were sown with Jackman's cameo as Wolverine in 'X-Men: First Class', the website said.