Hugh Jackman to play Wolverine again in new ‘X-Men’ flick
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Hugh Jackman is in talks to reprise the role of Wolverine in the new 'X-Men' film, according to reports.
According to entertainment website The Hollywood Reporter, Jackman will join original 'X-Men' stars Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen as well as James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender and Jennifer Lawrence, the Age reported.
Earlier this week, director Bryan Singer announced that Stewart and McKellen, who portrayed Professor Charles Xavier and Magneto in the original X-Men movies, would be joining the new 'X-Men Days of Future Past.'
The movie is ostensibly a sequel to 'X-Men: First Class', and the seeds of a tie-in were sown with Jackman's cameo as Wolverine in 'X-Men: First Class', the website said.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express