Hugh Jackman to play Wolverine again in new ‘X-Men’ flick
- Lok Sabha proceedings washed out as Opposition adamant on Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhra Raje's resignation
- BJP counters Congress with ‘sting CD’ on Uttarakhand CM’s aide
- Nitish Kumar to welcome PM Modi, attend programmes too if invited
- Speaker Sumitra Mahajan's warning of 'disciplinary action' irks opposition
- Lt Governor Najeeb Jung calls DCW chief's appointment illegal
Hugh Jackman is in talks to reprise the role of Wolverine in the new 'X-Men' film, according to reports.
According to entertainment website The Hollywood Reporter, Jackman will join original 'X-Men' stars Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen as well as James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender and Jennifer Lawrence, the Age reported.
Earlier this week, director Bryan Singer announced that Stewart and McKellen, who portrayed Professor Charles Xavier and Magneto in the original X-Men movies, would be joining the new 'X-Men Days of Future Past.'
The movie is ostensibly a sequel to 'X-Men: First Class', and the seeds of a tie-in were sown with Jackman's cameo as Wolverine in 'X-Men: First Class', the website said.