Hugh Jackman to play Wolverine again in new ‘X-Men’ flick
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Hugh Jackman is in talks to reprise the role of Wolverine in the new 'X-Men' film, according to reports.
According to entertainment website The Hollywood Reporter, Jackman will join original 'X-Men' stars Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen as well as James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender and Jennifer Lawrence, the Age reported.
Earlier this week, director Bryan Singer announced that Stewart and McKellen, who portrayed Professor Charles Xavier and Magneto in the original X-Men movies, would be joining the new 'X-Men Days of Future Past.'
The movie is ostensibly a sequel to 'X-Men: First Class', and the seeds of a tie-in were sown with Jackman's cameo as Wolverine in 'X-Men: First Class', the website said.