Hugh Jackman to play Wolverine again in new ‘X-Men’ flick
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Hugh Jackman is in talks to reprise the role of Wolverine in the new 'X-Men' film, according to reports.
According to entertainment website The Hollywood Reporter, Jackman will join original 'X-Men' stars Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen as well as James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender and Jennifer Lawrence, the Age reported.
Earlier this week, director Bryan Singer announced that Stewart and McKellen, who portrayed Professor Charles Xavier and Magneto in the original X-Men movies, would be joining the new 'X-Men Days of Future Past.'
The movie is ostensibly a sequel to 'X-Men: First Class', and the seeds of a tie-in were sown with Jackman's cameo as Wolverine in 'X-Men: First Class', the website said.