Huma Qureshi, Jacqueline Fernandez signed up for Mumbai Heroes
- Stolen passports, missing debris fuel fears of foul play
- Out of the 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by Modi: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
While no one knows as to how long it will take for any filmmaker to cast Huma Qureshi and Jacqueline Fernandez together in a film, Sohail Khan has managed to team up the ladies off screen.
Sohail has signed the two actresses to be the brand ambassadors of 'Mumbai Heroes', his cricket team in the CCL (Celebrity Cricket League) that features matches between star based teams from all across India.
Talking about the same, Vikas Kapoor (co-owner of Mumbai Heroes) said that while every year they search for new faces to be the face of their team, this year, they have zeroed down on Huma Qureshi and Jacqueline Fernandez.
He also ruled out that they duo have replaced the team's existing brand ambassadors viz., Kangna Ranaut and Chitrangda Singh, stating that everyone's contribution is important.