Huma Qureshi, Jacqueline Fernandez signed up for Mumbai Heroes
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
While no one knows as to how long it will take for any filmmaker to cast Huma Qureshi and Jacqueline Fernandez together in a film, Sohail Khan has managed to team up the ladies off screen.
Sohail has signed the two actresses to be the brand ambassadors of 'Mumbai Heroes', his cricket team in the CCL (Celebrity Cricket League) that features matches between star based teams from all across India.
Talking about the same, Vikas Kapoor (co-owner of Mumbai Heroes) said that while every year they search for new faces to be the face of their team, this year, they have zeroed down on Huma Qureshi and Jacqueline Fernandez.
He also ruled out that they duo have replaced the team's existing brand ambassadors viz., Kangna Ranaut and Chitrangda Singh, stating that everyone's contribution is important.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties