Huma Qureshi mum on Anurag Kashyap-Kalki Koechlin's separation
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Arvind Kejriwal slapped again during AAP roadshow in Delhi
- Bihar: BJP attacks Nitish over CRPF officer's death, calls for probe
- BJP's election manifesto is for, by and of Narendra Modi
- First phase of Lok Sabha elections: High turnout in two N-E states
- Mamata government asks Election Commission to reconsider transfer orders of West Bengal officials
Actress Huma Qureshi is maintaining a guarded silence over speculations that she was the cause behind separation of filmmaker Anurag Kashyap and his actress wife Kalki Koechlin.
Buzz in Bollywood is that growing proximity between Huma and Anurag was the cause behind the marital discord between the filmmaker and Kalki.
However, the actress, who won the critical acclaim in her debut film 'Gangs of Wasseypur' in 2012, has been maintaining that she was not dating the filmmaker.
"I had to say what I had to. I made my stand clear so there is nothing new to add," Huma told PTI when asked about her relationship with Anurag.
Recently actor Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne have announced their separation and Arjun Rampal was seen as the reason behind the break up.
Though Arjun cleared the air, Huma is non-committal on the issue.
"I don't want to comment on other people's life. That is not right. If I had to (comment) I would have. I have made my stand very clear (that) there is nothing new to add," the actress said.
Huma said she was not personally bothered about negative media coverage but is concerned about her family's reaction.
"It doesn't bother me but I get hurt if my brother or family gets affected by it. I honestly think if someone writes something about you it doesn't become truth. As long as my family is aware (about) what is happening in my life, then it doesn't bother me much. I get upset at that time (when things are written) but then it passes," she said.
There were reports that Huma is throwing attitude and acting pricey, especially with the media. Recently, she made fun of a senior reporter who was stammering while interviewing Huma for her upcoming film 'Dedh Ishqiya'.
- 4-yr-old sexually assaulted by school bus attendant
- 65 lakh voters register in Pune district
- Candidates declare assets, Ayali has property worth Rs 16.86 cr
- Chaos at DC office as heavyweights file papers
- Culex vishnui mosquito is now breeding in city, finds PGI survey
- Over 6 lakh registered voters in city