Human trafficking: Cop, airline staffer chargesheeted
- Matter is serious, will take action against Bhagwat Mann: Speaker
- Hooliganism going on in name of gau raksha: Gujarat Chief Secretary
- Adarsh Society case: SC stays demolition, asks Defence Ministry to 'secure' building
- SC to hear plea seeking Governor's rule in Jammu and Kashmir
- ED slaps money laundering case against former Haryana CM BS Hooda
On his interrogation, Azhar told police that he "cleared passengers at the behest of one Naveen Upadhyaya, who lured him with money and also asked him to involve an airlines official in human trafficking on false documents."
The charge sheet said the enquiry revealed Upadhyaya was once posted as personal security officer (PSO) at Lieutenant Governor house here.